If you are an Australian, qualified nutrition professional blogging about all things food, nutrition or health we would love you to join us.
It’s free. And we know you’re going to be a great asset to our supportive community.
ALL BLOGS MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA
- Storehouse is open to anyone who is: a Member of the Dietitians Association of Australia, an Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD), an Accredited Sports Dietitian (AccSD), Nutrition Society Registered Nutritionist (RNutr) or a student dietitian enrolled at a Dietitians Association of Australia accredited course. Read more about the differences between nutritionists and dietitians here. Members of the Dietitians Association of Australia (DAA) are bound by DAA’s Code of Professional Conduct and Nutrition Society Registered Nutritionists are bound by the Code of Ethics. Students are highly recommended to have an APD mentor to ensure blogs contain evidence-based information and scientifically sound advice and all student members will be clearly identified in the directory.
- Your blog is current and active.
- Your blogs are date stamped ensuring currency of information.
- Your blog allows for reader engagement in comments and / or on associated social media platforms.
- Your blog’s primary focus is on food, nutrition and/or health.
- Your blog includes an “About” section with information about the blog author(s) and credentials. Full names and contact avenues must be provided.
- Your blog does not violate copyright law.
- You blog with integrity.
- You are transparent about any conflicts of interest, paid product reviews and funding sources. We recommend you familiarise yourself with the Word of Mouth Marketing Association (WOMMA) Social Media Disclosure Guide. And we recommend APDs take the RDs4Disclosure Pledge to Blog with Integrity.
- Your blog has an educational focus with only a small portion of your content focused on directly selling your own products and/or services.
We reserve the right to exclude blogs that do not meet the selection criteria or remove blogs that violate our standards. Read the full terms and conditions of membership here.
If you meet these criteria and you’d like to submit your blog, please complete the sign up page via the Storehouse logo below.
Once approved, your blog content will appear on Storehouse and your blog will be included in the blog directory. You will receive an email of confirmation and instructions on how you can add the Storehouse badge to your blog.
Finally, stay tuned for more! We have so much planned and will be updating you in our exclusive Member enews.