Last modified: 26 February 2015
Scoop Nutrition is a registered trading name of Emma Stirling.
Scoop Nutrition: Emma Stirling
- General Usage: We use your data to provide and improve our website and services. Our platform relies upon third party software and services, and we may disclose data to our service providers for this purpose.
- Anonymity and Pseudonymity: Bloggers must verify their identity before we aggregate their content. All other users may subscribe and view content under a pseudonym if desired.
- Credit Card Data: We do not receive or store any credit card information.
- Marketing: We may send marketing material (including relevant third party offers) to you if you subscribe. You may opt out at any time through the unsubscribe link found in all marketing emails.
- No Data Sold: We will not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others.
- Overseas Disclosure: Our services rely upon third party service providers, including some located in countries such as the United States.
- Updates: You may request to access or correct any personal information we hold about you by logging into the Member section or by email request to email@example.com.
- Disclosure by Law: We may disclose your data where required by law or court order.
All data and personal information we receive, including metadata generated through your access or use of the website, may be used to deliver and improve these services. We may use third party services or software in delivering the website to you, and disclose your data for this purpose.
Anonymity and Pseudonymity
You may subscribe to and view this website under a pseudonym if you wish. Please note that we collect and use temporary session data (cookies), which may include identifiers such as your IP address. To support anonymity you may wish to employ technical measures (e.g. blocking cookies), although this will impact on the performance of the website, and some features may be unavailable.
Bloggers are required to verify their identity before we aggregate their content on Storehouse by Scoop Nutrition.
Authentication data used to log-in to our software and services may include personal information. Access attempts are logged and stored securely with other client data.
Credit Card Data
We do not receive or store any credit card information. We will not request your credit card details in any support request. Please do not provide your credit card information by email or support ticket as this may compromise your security.
If you subscribe to our mailing list, we may use your contact details to send you marketing materials. You may opt-out at any time through the unsubscribe link found in all marketing emails we send.
We use a third party system to manage our marketing campaigns, and we may disclose your contact details to our service providers for this purpose. Our service providers are not permitted to sell, use or disclose your contact details or contact you for any other purpose unless required by law.
We may include third party offers in marketing materials we send to you. We do not sell, trade or rent your contact details or any other personal information to any third party.
Overseas Data Disclosure
Our software and services rely upon a number of third party service providers, including some located overseas in countries such as the United States. For example website analytics are provided by Google located in the United States.
Access and Updates to Personal Information
You may request to access or correct personal information we hold about you at any time. Bloggers may update their contact details at any time by logging into their personal profile at www.storehouse.scoopnutrition.com or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where we permit access, we reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee to cover our costs, assessed on a case by case basis. There is no charge for making a request or correcting your personal information. All requests will be assessed on a case-by-case basis
Please note that access and modifications are not always possible. For example, we do not modify blogger content aggregated from third party websites. Please contact the Blogger directly if you have any query regarding their blog content.
All requests for access or corrections may be made to:
Scoop Nutrition: Emma Stirling
Disclosure by Law
We may use, modify, disclose or delete any data, including personal information, where required by law, binding regulation or court order.